Please note that the iQ2000 and related accessories can be shipped to the lower 48 contiguous states only. Shipment to certain ZIP codes in Los Angeles County, California, is also prohibited. If your order is placed with a destination either outside of the lower 48 contiguous United States or within a restricted area of LA County, we will contact you before shipment to advise an alternative.
The iQ2000 is not available for rush delivery.
Merchandise Return Instructions
Within 30 days of the ship date of your order, you may return the unit and/or the accessories, for any reason, for a full refund of the purchase price. Simply call 1-800-511-0658 for Return Authorization. No returns are allowed after 30 days of ship date of the order. Please note: you are responsible for return shipping costs and returned items must comply with the Merchandise Return Instructions to be eligible for refund.
Generac strives to ensure your total satisfaction with your new Generac iQ2000 Inverter and its accessories. When you receive your order, we recommend you keep all packing materials for 30 days from the ship date.
How to Return Merchandise
- All products must be returned in original or equivalent packaging. Improperly packaged returns will not be accepted.
- Federal Law requires that all machines that utilize gasoline, oil, or other flammable liquids must be drained prior to shipment.
- Gas caps and oil plugs must be left off for 24 hours prior to shipping. Please note: liability for this violation of the law resides with the sender of the shipment.
- Return to address provided in return authorization, using the parcel service required. Units returned without authorization will not be honored.
- Please Note: Refunds will not be granted for items that have been modified or damaged by abuse or usage not in accordance with product instructions.
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items
If you receive a product that is damaged in shipping, defective or that is not the product you ordered, please call 1-800-511-0658 for Return Authorization and we'll arrange for a replacement. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
See your local Generac dealer for service and parts. Our dealer locator can be found on our website: http://www.generac.com/dealer-locator.
If you have remaining questions about operation, maintenance, or troubleshooting, please send an email to IQCare@generac.com, or call (888) GEN-ERAC (888-436-3722), press extension 4747, and one of our product experts will assist you.