Merchandise Return Instructions
Within 30 days of the ship date of your order, you may return the unit and/or the accessories, for any reason, for a full refund of the purchase price. Simply call 1-800-511-0658 for Return Authorization. No returns are allowed after 30 days of ship date of the order. Please note: you are responsible for return shipping costs and returned items must comply with the Merchandise Return Instructions to be eligible for refund.
Generac strives to ensure your total satisfaction with your purchase. When you receive your order, we recommend you keep all packing materials for 30 days from the ship date.
How to Return Merchandise
- Call 1-800-511-0658 for Return Authorization.
- All products must be returned in original or equivalent packaging. Improperly packaged returns will not be accepted.
- Federal Law requires that all machines that utilize gasoline, oil, or other flammable liquids must be drained prior to shipment.
- Gas caps and oil plugs must be left off for 24 hours prior to shipping. Please note: liability for this violation of the law resides with the sender of the shipment.
- Return to address provided in return authorization, using the parcel service required. Units returned without authorization will not be honored.
- Please Note: Refunds will not be granted for items that have been modified or damaged by abuse or usage not in accordance with product instructions.
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items
If you receive a product that is damaged in shipping, defective or that is not the product you ordered, please call 1-800-511-0658 for Return Authorization and we'll arrange for a replacement. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
See your local Generac dealer for service and parts. Our dealer locator can be found on our website: http://www.generac.com/dealer-locator.